Pregnacare® Breast-feeding provides comprehensive multivitamin support combined with calcium & omega-3 fatty acids, which are especially important at this time.
Vitabiotics Pregnacare Breast-Feeding dual pack. Vitamin, mineral and calcium tablets plus Omega-3 capsules, for the months following childbirst and during breast-feeding.
Benefits & Features
- No artificial colours
- No preservatives
- No gluten
- No lactose
- No salt or yeast
- Not tested on animals
– Postnatal micronutrient tablets
- 700mg calcium, vitamin K & D and magnesium
- Vitamin B6, niacin (vit. B3), iron and magnesium
- Includes 10mcg vitamin D
– High Purity Omega-3 capsule
- Each capsule provides 300mg DHA, the level recommended by international experts for mums during lactation*.
- Maternal intake of DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)
- During breast-feeding, the infant’s brain continues to take up DHA and 15% of brain growth occurs after birth.
- Contains the purest pharmaceutical grade fish oil, produced in Norway.
How to Take
- Two (2) Pregnacare® Breast-Feeding tablets per day, plus one (1) omega-3 capsule per day. Swallow each with water or a cold drink and take with a main meal.
- Not to be chewed. Do not exceed recommended intake. Take on a full stomach. Can be started at any point after childbirth, and used for as long as required during and after breast-feeding.
- Can be taken whether or not you are breast-feeding and can be used for as long as required. This comprehensive formula replaces other Pregnacare® supplements. No other additional multivitamin is necessary.
- To maintain health throughout breast-feeding as the intake recommendations of certain nutrients are increased during lactation. Maternal breast-feeding is strongly recommended for the newborn baby as it provides essential nutrients and antibodies for long term health.
- To help maintain normal bone health in mothers who avoid dairy products and for breast-feeding mothers. Contains the recommended 10µg vitamin D3 and the RNI of 700mg calcium (Reference Nutrient Intake).